- 11 time NBA All Star (Two Time All Star Game MVP)
- 4 Time NBA Scoring Champion (1999, 2001, 2002, 2005
- Led The NBA in Steals 3 Straight Years (2000-2003)
- 1997 NBA Rookie Of The Year
- 26.7 PPG 6.2 Assists 3.7 Rebounds (Career Averages)
Allen Iverson was the Only player to leave early from John Thompson's Legendary Georgetown Teams of the 80's & 90's and go pro. Upon getting to the Philadelphia 76ers, Iverson spent most of that time playing essentially as a One Man Team, but he never disappointed & and ultimately carried the team on his back to the 2001 NBA Finals. It's a wonder how anyone could possibly forget his playoff duels with Ray Allen & Vince Carter that season. As far as his well-documented troubles, an unbiased mind would uplift him as a hero for never giving up. Though he surely could have done a lot of things differently, word is that most of his money issues come from loyalty and overly generous spending for those in his inner circle. Perhaps that's why Reebok saw fit to put $32 Million in a trust for his later years. Hopefully more good fortune awaits this brother in the future...