- Monta Ellis (2012 Team-Milwaukee Bucks)
- J. R. Smith (2012 Team-New York Knicks)
- Josh Smith (2012 Team-Atlanta Hawks)
- Andre Iguodala (2012 Team-Denver Nuggets)
- Brandon Jennings (2012 Team-Milwaukee Bucks)
- Nate Robinson (2012 Team-Chicago Bulls)
- David West (2012 Team-Indiana Pacers)
- Al Jefferson (2012 Team-Utah Jazz)
- Jarrett Jack (2012 Team-Golden State Warriors)
- Manu Ginobili (2012 Team-San Antonio Spurs)
- Paul Milsap (2012 Team-Utah Jazz)
So the first major move of NBA Free Agency, which began at midnight last night, has happened with Chris Paul "verbally" agreeing to re-sign with the Los Angeles Clippers. No real surprise here, as the experts figured he would be staying. Of course, the trade for Doc Rivers was likely ensured that there wouldn't be any last minutes surprises. It still appears though that the Clippers roster will nevertheless look a little different, as reports indicate that the Toronto Raptors & Orlando Magic have been in talks to acquire talented young guard Eric Bledsoe and/or forward Caron Butler. Word is however, that Doc Rivers is not too keen on the idea of parting with Bledsoe or Center DeAndre Jordan. No word yet on future plans in regard to Blake Griffin.
It is also being reported that perennial cry-baby Dwight Howard had a late night/early morning dinner with the Houston Rockets ENTIRE Front Office-along with Hakeem Olajuwon & Clyde Drexler. According to ESPN & other sources, Howard has already had conversations with the Los Angeles Lakers-sources say that Howard has assured the Lakers that they will get the final word with him, before he makes a decision. I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would want that loser.
Other Notable Free Agents Prospects Include:
More details will be added, as the pieces begin to fall into place. Last week's NBA Draft made it clear that multiple teams are looking to enhance their chances of making the 2013-2014 Season a Success. Stay tuned...