- WHO THE HELL WAS THE GUY IN THE BEIGE SHIRT, and why was he allowed to remain so close to everything that was going on???!!! In one pic, he has his privates hovering over the girl's head!!!
- Why is it that Tracey Carver-Albritton & “Kate” have not been arrested, or at least brought in for questioning?
- Why isn't anyone talking about the young man that ran off, when the officer pulled his gun; but was later dragged back into the camera view and laid down next to Tatyana? He was in obvious pain & could not sit up. Even one of the other officers comes over to check on him.
Now what we do know is that:
- Corporal Eric Casebolt Told the handcuffed girl to "stop fighting," though she was laying still on the ground.
- Corporal Eric Casebolt Slammed her on the sidewalk-picked her up and threw her down again-shoving her face into the grass.
- Initially only Corporal Eric Casebolt feels that there is a need for physical force, and the need of his service weapon is warranted.
- Officer Casebolt is currently a defendant in a 2008 federal lawsuit "for racial profiling, harassment, failure to render aid, and sexual assault." after forcefully ripping down the pants of a black motorist and shining a flash light into his anal area searching for alleged contraband.
- Corporal Eric Casebolt has deleted his Twitter & YouTube (decase73) accounts, from which he uploaded videos of the pool party footage, dashcam footage of a brawl involving Arizona police, a video of the Milwaukee police chief talking called “Chief Tells the Truth Black People Don’t Want to Hear” and one titled “Man Sucker-Punches Cop Gets Kicked in the Face.” The video were labeled under a playlist called "Police Training."
"He clearly has no self-discipline. He lost control of his temper. Nothing good can happen at that point. Thankfully he didn’t shoot somebody,”
-former FBI Assistant Director Tom Fuentes talking on CNN
It is being reported, as of the evening of June 9th 2015, that Officer Casebolt has resigned. Let's watch closely as the same demons that have tried to defend him will now raise money for him, and push propaganda designed to ensure that he does not see a day in jail. That is assuming that he's ever charged...