In the two-part video posted below, Mr. Greenlee speaks on everything from:
- The movie's influence around the world-especially Asia & Africa
- Beef with Jesse Jackson
- The Lack of Political Consciousness Today
- Street Gangs today, as opposed to those of his era
- Efforts to Finance the Film
- FBI Harassment of Local Theaters & The Film's Distributor UNITED ARTISTS
- Uncle Toms
- Backlash from the movie & how T.S.W.S.B.T.D. stars Lawrence Cook & Paula Kelly were Black-Balled in Hollywood afterwards...
Part Two of the video cuts off, in mid conversation; but the rest is just too good to not share.
And for those who have never seen "The Spook Who Sat By The Door," peep the link from our Sunday Cinema May 12 Edition here.