- No gun was ever found
- No money or property was ever recovered
- Investigating officers never found, nor presented sufficient evidence to prove that Ramad Chatman committed this robbery.
So Why Is He Still In Jail??? Because Judge John Niedrach said so. Now according to reports:
- Police officials stated that the store was so dirty, they couldn't take fingerprints.
- Witness descriptions only state that the person responsible was "a black man in dark clothes" who might have lived nearby.
- Key witness testimony as to both the color of the gun used, and the clothes the robber was wearing, changed at least twice during testimony.