- A Helmet Full of Snow Can't Stop Calvin Johnson-why would any Cornerback think that he could?
- Lovie Smith would be a Great Fit for the Houston Texans-they know it-and are wasting no time letting him know that they want him to Houston.
- Mike Munchak, Chris Johnson & Jake Locker are done in Tennessee. Mike might not even finish out the season WHEN they lose to the Broncos today.
- Jay Cutler's value, as an injury prone Quarterback, has fallen so low that even the notoriously-cheap Tennessee Titans are rumored to be looking at signing him next year.
- According to the NFL NETWORK, Mike Shanahan came dangerously close to quitting his job, after last season, because of the way RGIII was being handled. Now Shanahan WILL lose his job because of the way RGIII is being handled.
- What makes the Buffalo Bills tank each year-after a fast & promising start? SMH
- The NY Jets aren't very good right now; but they have a nice young nucleus of players that WILL be Very Good soon.
- Carolina vs New Orleans may actually turn out to be the most exciting game of the day-yes even over San Francisco vs Seattle.
Comments & Feedback Welcome.