Known for playing many memorable movie & television roles, over the course of the past three decades, the former Chicago Police Officer parlayed a consultant role into becoming one of the most loved actors in television history.
Almost always cast as a tough-as-nails gangster or no-nonsense cop, Dennis Farina always shined & never disappointed. Among more than 75 titles, Dennis Farina would be most well known for his roles in:
- Law & Order (Detective Joe Fontana)
- Snatch (Cousin Avi)
- Get Shorty (Ray 'Bones' Barboni)
- Midnight Run (Jimmy Serrano)
- Miami Vice (Albert Lombard)
- Crime Story (Lt. Mike Torello)